Friday, November 12, 2010

tIn fOiL lUke & tHe CaSe Of ThE dIsPpEaRiNg BaBy

My toddler has learned that his nursing mom can't supervise him in another room. Today he put gobs of Vaseline on himself, emptied a jar of spices onto the floor, unrolled the toilet paper in the bathroom and had a heyday with a roll of tin foil. When I came out of my room from nursing, I turned on the computer camera to capture what a wild rumpus he was having.

I call this movie
TIN FOIL LUKE AND THE CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING BABY




3 comments:

Rob Greer said...

Well at least we know what to buy Luke for Christmas

Amanda said...

Haha that was too cute! It did look fun running with all that tin foil...maybe I should see if it'd entertain Kalil for that long!

Winter said...

Love it. I love the title and how Harper kept disappearing and reappearing. Too funny! Kind of reminds me of the disappearing apple. :)