Luke is taking to the big brother roll quite naturally. It is insane how big Luke grew while we were in the hospital. He is learning to be soft and sweet and has already been such a big help with his little sister.
Oh and I had to post this random picture from the hospital. It is a hard life for a big bro. Chillin on the couch with Buzz & Woody by your side as your scarf down a chocolate chip cookie. He is mentally preparing for the tasks of brotherhood.
More pictures & stories to come once I can catch up on some sleep.








4 comments:
What cute kids you have on your hands! It's amazing how much your older child matures in just minutes of becoming a big bro. Congrats on your little girl, she's absolutely beautiful!
So cute!! She is adorable! Can't wait to see more pics! Hope things are going great!!
So cute!!! Very Sweet.
How did I miss these cute pics? Luke will be a great brother. Congrats again!
Post a Comment