
We can't wait to meet...
Edwabella Cherijulic Greer
(Ed-wah-bell-ah, Sher-ee-jewl-ick)
We will call her Bella for short
We didn't think any regular name was good enough for our little princess, so we used the letters from different people/characters that we like to come up with something totally unique. What do you think?









6 comments:
hahahaha love it! After talking to you I did not expect that!
I'm SO glad this is an April Fool's joke!
...Bella is cute though
my jaw dropped when i read that! then two seconds later i reclaimed my dignity and realized the date :)
I was reading that thinking, "is she crazy? That poor baby!". Thankfully that was an April Fools joke and I was spoofed. I was going to say that Rob deserves full veto power on that one! HAHA! But, I actually do like the name Bella, but then everyone may think you're naming her after the Twilight series or something!
Nice
Ok that cracked me up. I was TOTALLY confused.
Post a Comment