Week 20
You started kicking a few weeks ago. No one else has felt you kick so it is still something that just you and I share. Your dad and I loved seeing your little arms and legs dancing around on the ultra sound. He can't wait to hold his baby girl. Your big brother has recently become fascinated with babies, which should bode well for your arrival. We haven't decided on a name yet, but either way, you are our baby and we cannot wait to meet you.
Love,
Mom








4 comments:
That picture is gorgeous! You look great Michelle...what a sweet note to your baby. We need to play games again soon!
Michelle, you look fabulous!! What a cute pregnant lady you are! And I love the names you guys picked. I'm a sucker for boys names for girls. I pick Quinn, it's such a great name.
That picture is amazing...I love it. You are so cute. That letter is so sweet. Hope you are feeling great!!
This is the most amazing picture I have ever seen!!!! How precious!!! You look amazing!!!! Oh I bet you can't wait to meet your little girl=) She will be very blessed to have you two as parents ;)
Post a Comment