"Just as there is no warning for childbirth, there is no preparation for the sight of a first child...There should be a song for women to sing at this moment, or a prayer to recite. But perhaps there is none because there are no words strong enough to name that moment. Like every mother since the first mother, I was overcome and bereft, exalted and ravaged... My mothers and their mothers were with me as I held my baby."
-Liz Johnson
I've heard the site of your second child is just as sacred and amazing.
We are excited to be expecting our second baby this August.

As you can see, Luke can hardly wait for a little brother or sister of his very own.








17 comments:
Is evERyONE pregnant around me? What gives? A huge congratulations to you two and hug for not-so-little-anymore Luke. He will make the best big bro ever!
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you. You guys are just the cutest little family!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. Luke will be a great big brother I am sure. Can't wait to find out what you are having. Congrats again!!
Ok..I laughed so hard at that last pic of him scrunching the ultrasound pic. That kid is adorable! Congrats again...so happy for you guys! Nate's looking into a few things about Luke's hives...he'll let you know what he thinks.
That is SO EXCITING! Congrats! Luke will be a great big brother!
WooHoo! Congrats! Let me know if you need any help with Luke on those days you just don't feel like yourself! We're excited for you.
Congrats!!! I blogstalked back to your page just in time! That is so fun :)
Congratulations Michelle!!! Luke looks sooo stinkin cute in these pics=))) Awwww you can tell he is just so excited!! I am soooo happy for you guys!!
Yay! We are so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to see the little one:)
How fun! Congrats Michelle! The site of the second IS just as sacred and amazing! Loved the quote.
i knew it! I knew you were baby hungry, congrats!!!! Your such a good mommy, i am hoping for a little girl!
Oh Congrats!! Two is soooo much fun. Hope you figure out Luke's skin before you've got two!! Good luck!
Yay! Congratulations! So Exciting! We miss you too lunch would be great how about next week or something?
Congratulations, that is so exciting!
Oh wow, congrats you guys! Luke is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. There are no words. :) Hope the hives get under control. I radomly had hives for about a year in highschool. I was tested for everything, and they never figured it out. It just left one day, seriously like a year later, and I never had another one again. Luke is going to be in heaven when his new little baby comes. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting!!!
I had no idea Michelle! That is wonderful news! You are my 7th pregnant friend and if you are having a boy like the other 6, then I will be convinced Heavenly Father is creating a new group of stripling warriors :)
Congrats to you both! Keep in touch! love & miss you,
Delight
Post a Comment