Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family 5K

Rob, Luke and I finished our first 5K today and Luke didn't even break a sweat. My mom was on the Run from the Sun race committee and she did a great job. The weather was perfect and there were great bands playing along the way.

Gearing up for the run.

My dad rode in front of the runners to lay out the course while my mom stayed back at the stadium directing (the committee ran the 1/2 marathon the week before since they would have to be working during the race).
Cooling down after the race.

3 comments:

The Burtch's said...

awesome job Michelle! I wanted to be ther but had to work. My mom ran it. And i saw that Rob said he is running a 12k in December. Where is that at? I am training for the half marathon and nee a race for December!

Ralae said...

Good job Michelle! I need to get back into running. Looks like fun! But, don't you know you're not supposed to look so cute after running a 5K! Sheesh!

Unknown said...

how fun would this be! I totally need to do something like this. We seriously all need to get together again sometime for games. That was super fun a few months ago :)