Monday, September 28, 2009

Tu + tu = 4

For my niece Ellie's 4th birthday I made my first Tutu. It is quite a simple project, but still time consuming. It took me about 3 hours to cut the strips of tool and knot them onto the elastic.
In the end it was all worth it.
I know that I am like the last person to make one of these, but hey, I have a little boy, and no way Rob would approve of a tutu for him. Anyways, here is a step by step video of how to make them, although I used elastic, not ribbon so that it would be easy to put on.

3 comments:

Ralae said...

So cute! You did a great job! My neck was killing me after I made one for my sister.

Hannah said...

It looks really cute! I'm still waiting for my day to make one.

Paola said...

BTW We’re going private on our blog (http://familiajpbrown.blogspot.com), so email me if you want to be invited to our blog! If you don’t know my email address, you can email me via contactify: http://www.contactify.com/d3023