In the Greer home, we are ecstatic about holidays! Hence, I started decorating for Halloween last week. As I was unpacking the Halloween decorations, I found the tiny onsie that I dressed Luke in last year. Of course like any good blogging mom, I had to squeeze him into the tiny little outfit for a "before" and "after" shot showing how much he has grown. He didn't hate it (too much) and it was worth the effort to see him in those tiny clothes. It is crazy to think that it was almost a year ago that we welcomed little Luke into our lives.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Can't wait to see him in it next year! SO cute!
That's so funny! No way my boys are fitting in their onesies from last year. Although, now I wish they were here so I could try. Lucky for them, I left all my tiny clothes in AZ for my sister. :)
That's so funny! No way my boys are fitting in their onesies from last year. Although, now I wish they were here so I could try. Lucky for them, I left all my tiny clothes in AZ for my sister. :)
Post a Comment