As we are gearing up for Luke's 1st birthday, I figured I better fit in some 11-month pictures. He is getting very close to walking, a milestone that I both anticipate and dread. His current interests are books, hide-and-seek with dad, roaring like a dinosaur and playing with the pots and pans (and anything else left in an openable cupboard). Church is always the adventure. Luke loves to crawl up near the front of the gospel principles classroom (under the teachers table) and put on a show as everyone laughs and smiles at him. He also makes a b-line for the front of the chapel whenever our attention is diverted. He has made it pretty far before Rob is able to retrieve him. Time really does go by fast and I am amazed at how much he has grown.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
He is so adorable! I love the smiles and the before and after Halloween pics. I need to get my decorations up! We need to hang out again soon! :)
Michelle you really do some great photography! Michel and my Mom are coming in a few weeks- do you think you'd be available to take pictures of her and her boys the
2nd weekend in October and our family too?
your pictures are amazing of him! How cute are these!!!!!!
I too TOTALLY started decorating for Halloween. I was in the mood, and so I thought that I'd better hit while the iron is hot! CUTE pics! It goes by soooo fast! :)
LOVE the pics! I'm so excited for you to take some of us. I'm sure you'll make us look fantastic :). Hey, I just forgot that I never called you back. I will tomorrow :).
He's getting so grown up! I love all things babywise. Have you read Pretoddlerwise yet? It is for 12-18 months, and it has a lot of helpful info on all the transitions that happen during that time (weaning to sippy cup, changing to milk, dropping the morning nap,etc). It's great. I'll definitely let you know the next time we're visiting. By then our boys will actually want to play at a play date. :)
He is the cutest little boy ever. I can't believe he is already 11 months old. That went by so fast. I remember seeing him at the reunion last year and he was a tiny little thing. What a handsome little guy P.S. I love the way you dress him, super cute.
Post a Comment