Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Months Old

My little Luke has become Mr. Independent this last month. With his mad crawling skills he speedily crawls toward any trouble he can find. I have come to realize how unbabyproof my house really is. Trash cans, drawers, and cupboards beware! He will empty your contents faster that you can say "Where did Luke go?" Church is an adventure every week as he sneaks under the pews to make a fast break for it. His new favorite babble is "RRRAAWWWWBBB" (translation: Rob). I don't know if he picked that up from me or if it is just random babble but it is pretty funny to hear him call his dad by his first name. Luke is a true adrenaline junky. His favorite games include Superman (when his Dad soars him through the air toward people or plants), Scary Monster (where he chases are gets chased by his Dad) or any game that allows him to be held upside down by his feet. Oh and Luke is still obsessed with dogs. He absolutely loves them. Too bad his mean old Ma and Pa won't let him get one. Luke is such a busy little boy and we love seeing him grow up (even though it seems too fast).
He looked so big in this pic. Blinded by the flash.

5 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

He is soooo stinkin cute!!! Our boys are going to be such good friends =))

Unknown said...

Did you take those pictures? They are beautiful!

Saysha said...

He is such a doll! Seems like he is always very busy too ;o) I need to talk to you again about getting our family pictures done. I can't remember what we talked about before, but do you get them printed or do you give us the digital copies to print? What's the biggest size that we can print with still good quality? My email is sayshanielson@gmail.com if you don't have it...or I'll try to call you tomorrow. thx!

Melissa said...

He is so cute! We want another one.

MeganHowell said...

Michelle- Luke is the most perfect, adorable little boy!! He is the cutest, it looks like your life is so fun with him! Keep posting, I'm glad we found eachothers blogs:)