Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
I went to your photography sight, but it wouldn't let me leave a comment. I LOVE your photography. You are way talented. I would love to take you up on that newborn session offer, when would you want to do it??? Let me know when it would be good for you. Joshua takes a nap at 1 but any other time would be fine for us. Also, thanks for visiting us yesterday!
Hey! SO ironic that you posted a comment this morning because I got online just to find your phone number on the ward website!! I reserved the wallyball court for tonight, but Linds said you are out-of-town. Have fun wherever you are!! Your blog is darling and you are an amazing photographer!!
We are happily married and loving life. We love chasing after our crazy son Luke and cuddling with our sweet daughter Harper. This year marks the 6th anniversary of our marriage, and it also marks the 10th anniversary of our first date. It has been fun growing up with my best friend and building our life together.
I am trying to take time to recognize the joy of simple moments with my children. Each Simple Moment post is an ordinary event I want to capture so that I can remember it long after they no longer need me tuck them in at night.
3 comments:
MIchelle I love the pics with the sparklers. They are awesome. Your little Luke is so dang cute:)
I went to your photography sight, but it wouldn't let me leave a comment. I LOVE your photography. You are way talented. I would love to take you up on that newborn session offer, when would you want to do it??? Let me know when it would be good for you. Joshua takes a nap at 1 but any other time would be fine for us. Also, thanks for visiting us yesterday!
Hey! SO ironic that you posted a comment this morning because I got online just to find your phone number on the ward website!! I reserved the wallyball court for tonight, but Linds said you are out-of-town. Have fun wherever you are!! Your blog is darling and you are an amazing photographer!!
Post a Comment