
Another month has flown by and our little Luke is getting bigger every minute. He can sit up and roll himself around the room. No crawling yet, luckily! He must have discovered his tongue because he sticks it out all day long. With the help of squash, bananas, sweet peas and pears, this kid is finally starting to put on some weight. He is a big flirt. At church he scans the chapel looking for a pretty girl. Once we finds one who is looking at him, he smiles as big as he can until the girl cannot help but reach over and hold him. Oh, and Luke loves dogs. Big and small, he likes then all. Especially Grr and Papa's dog Copper who will bark real loud and make him giggle.
We our so grateful for our silly little boy.











5 comments:
Luke u silly boy! Grr loves ya
He is so adorable! I love the pics. You are doing a great job. I did make Kami's tutu. It is so fun! Hope all is well with you guys! We need to plan a play-date soon before we move!
Give that handsome man a big squeeze from us and tell him to come out to real beach.
He is so cute Michelle!! I love his dark thick hair!! What a handsome little man you have :)
Michelle, he is darling. What a handsome little guy. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Time goes by way too fast.
Post a Comment