Monday, April 13, 2009

Phoenix Children's Museum

While the California Cousins were in town, we hit up the Phoenix Children's Museum. It was a super duper cool place. There are so, so many fun things for kids to do there. It is a little pricey at $9 a person (for everyone over the age of 1), but it was totally worth the expense. I would recommend this to anyone with kids under the age of ten. I had a blast playing with Luke and watching my nieces and nephew go crazy with excitement.

The Paint Room
The Noodle Zone
Auntie Melissa
The Under 3 Area
Kids Grocery Store
The Pizza Kitchen
The Car Wash
Race Car Arena
The Playzone

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I thought our little children's museum here in Maine was pretty great. That looks amazing! I have a new friend from Phoenix who was telling me about the noodle room. She lived in arizona her whole life and never knew a Mormon. She moved to Maine and now all her friends are mormon. :)