It is a great site isn't it?!! Yes I want to see what you want to make for Christmas!! We definitely need to do some crafting and/or hit up some garage sales for sweet finds to use!
We are happily married and loving life. We love chasing after our crazy son Luke and cuddling with our sweet daughter Harper. This year marks the 6th anniversary of our marriage, and it also marks the 10th anniversary of our first date. It has been fun growing up with my best friend and building our life together.
I am trying to take time to recognize the joy of simple moments with my children. Each Simple Moment post is an ordinary event I want to capture so that I can remember it long after they no longer need me tuck them in at night.
9 comments:
Your hair looks great!! I love it. It will be so nice to have shorter hair in the summer and easier to do. Way cute!!!
The new haircut is super cute!! I love it!
i love it :o)!
It is a great site isn't it?!! Yes I want to see what you want to make for Christmas!! We definitely need to do some crafting and/or hit up some garage sales for sweet finds to use!
So jealous. It's super cute.
wow, it looks like Baby Lukas is being held by his Aunt Lisa
I love your hair cut! That was a fun day, we'll have to do it again.
I LOVE your hair! You look so great!
Love the hair! Short is definitely the way to go once you have little ones! I just chopped mine off also.
Post a Comment