Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Busy Weekend Continued with...

A trip to the San Diego Zoo and Mission Beach.
I think Luke looks more like me (Michelle) in this photo so I had to post it

Luke the Duke chewing on some celery

The Nelsons by the Giraffes 


Family Photo at Mission Beach

Luke had fun at the beach digging his little toes into the sand and letting the cold waves splash on his feet.

Little Lyric Lou playing in the sand

Tatum collecting supplies for the sand castle

Davis is a boy without fear. Even though the water was freezing, Davis was laying in the waves. As we left, he had a thick layer of sand covering his entire body. Luke hopes to be just as adventurous and brave as Davis someday. 

A perfect afternoon at the beach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Disneyland and the beach! It is so nice that all the kids behaved. :-)

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you were in San Diego! The boys and I were there this whole past month. One of these days we'll have to get coordinated enough to meet up somewhere. Looks like you guys had fun.