Monday, March 23, 2009

HuSbAnD, dAd, & bEsT fRiEnD

On March 19th Rob turned 26. We wanted to celebrate him and let him know how much he means to us. He is Luke's and my favorite person. We are so grateful that he is such an amazing husband and dad. 

Luke loves having "man time" with his dad where they hang out and do manly things.

Luke likes to do everything just like his dad...

He likes to read like him,
He likes to sleep like him
and he likes to dress like him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! WE LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU ARE THE BESTEST, MOST FUNNIEST, MOST ADVENTUROUS, MOST WONDERFULEST, MOST FUNEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tribute! Happy birthday, Rob! I can't believe how big Luke is getting! Holding a book all by himself! I love his hair too. (He has way more than Ellis.) Disneyland looks like it was fantastic!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday, Rob! Those pictures of Rob and Luke are so cute. I love the reading picture.

Jonathan said...

That's what I call a man's birthday cake! :)