So, it seems to be a popular trend among mamas to chop their hair off right after they have a baby. I have had many friends follow this trend and come out with the cutest haircuts! I find myself jealous that I am still dealing with my long locks. They are always falling in Luke's face when I am trying to feed him, it takes me forever to do each morning, and I have had long hair for at least five years now! So I find myself contemplating: to chop off my hair or not. I would want a super cute short cut (if anyone has a good stylist), but think I might regret the drastic change.
I NEED YOU HELP! WHAT SHOULD I DO? VOTE IN THE POLL ON THE RIGHT.








5 comments:
Here's my vote: I say change your hair slowly. It takes so long to grow out (and your hair looks so GOOD long -- so thick! I could never pull it off). You should find different haircuts that you like at different lengths and slowly change hairstyles, getting shorter and shorter every few months-- it gives you the chance to try a lot more different styles and enjoy the fun of getting a new do.
Fun cabin trip!
I say chop it!!!! My sister Annie does hair and is especially awesome at short hair cuts. Hair grows back. If you are thinking about doing it you should just do it. Email me if you want Annie's number.
Love the long hair... but I have to admit the short hair is much easier to deal with. On the other hand it takes awhile to grow hair out that long... hmm, I am probably not much help.
I think you should do it! Actually we can go and do it together once we become neighbors!
When mine was that long I cut 9 inches off (little shorter than shoulder-lenght) and loved it, but I actually wanted it even shorter so each time I went to get it cut I just kept getting it shorter until I liked it. Now it's definately a "wash and wear" style and GREAT for being a mom. I still think it's edgy enough to not look "mommy", though. It's always an adjustment to cut or color drastically, but just make sure you do it because YOU want to :) And my mom's great at cutting (25yrs experience) she has a salon in her house in Agritopia and charges $25. I'll give you her # if you want.
Post a Comment