Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Recap

This past holiday season was so wonderful.  The Craigs came in from Maine, the Nelsons from California, Erik & Katie from Utah, and Grandma and Grandpa McCarthy from Colorado. We loved that we were able to visit with so much family. 

3 comments:

Alishia said...

It looks like Luke has officially met everyone in the family. I love the holidays when we get to see family that we don't see all the time. Luke seems to be such a good baby. I haven't heard him cry yet, he must not. : )

I wish Rob sang for us. I'm sad to have missed his Nephi role at the ward party.

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a good time. It's amazing how much your family has grown since I lived in AZ. Luke is super cute -- but you already know that :).

Reid and Brittney said...

Hey Michelle this is Brittney Bean from high school. I am so happy I found you, I got your blog address off of Will Sykes blog. I hope you don't mind. It was so great to see you at the reunion and your little Luke is so cute, crazy that we both have a Luke, what a cute name. I hope everything is going great for you guys!!! Your more than welcome to check out our blog, if you would like!!