It was so fun to catch up on your guys's life! Did you guys ever see when I found your blog probably about 1 month or 2 ago? I was SOOOO excited! Luke is just absolutely ADORABLE! I really need to hold that boy right now! So so cute! James and awe are in AWE that he has a great great grandma! Amazing! Very rare to find these days! You guys look amazing and we miss you! Thanks for saying hi!
Luke is so cute on Santa's lap. I hope he asked for some good stuff because your first Christmas only happens once. Seriously, so cute! I can't wait until Monday when we take our boys to see Santa for the first time.
We are happily married and loving life. We love chasing after our crazy son Luke and cuddling with our sweet daughter Harper. This year marks the 6th anniversary of our marriage, and it also marks the 10th anniversary of our first date. It has been fun growing up with my best friend and building our life together.
I am trying to take time to recognize the joy of simple moments with my children. Each Simple Moment post is an ordinary event I want to capture so that I can remember it long after they no longer need me tuck them in at night.
4 comments:
It was so fun to catch up on your guys's life! Did you guys ever see when I found your blog probably about 1 month or 2 ago? I was SOOOO excited! Luke is just absolutely ADORABLE! I really need to hold that boy right now! So so cute! James and awe are in AWE that he has a great great grandma! Amazing! Very rare to find these days! You guys look amazing and we miss you! Thanks for saying hi!
Tara
Luke is so cute on Santa's lap. I hope he asked for some good stuff because your first Christmas only happens once. Seriously, so cute! I can't wait until Monday when we take our boys to see Santa for the first time.
'Tis the season to see Santa! How fun! We just took the boys to see Santa as well. Christmas is so much fun with little ones around!
Davis is convinced that is him as a baby with Santa. "NO dats not baby yuke, dats me when I was a baby!"
Post a Comment