Monday, November 10, 2008

One Month Old

Luke is now one month old. He is finally starting to put on some chub but is still a little guy. He is starting to smile and it is the sweetest thing when you can catch a glimpse of one. He loves playing in his play gym, looking in the mirror, seeing his grandmas, listening to his dad sing, taking baths and going on walks, but he absolutely hates tummy time. We love him more and more everyday. 

11 comments:

julie said...

I think he's going to have brown eyes and dark hair! I'm so excited to have a brown-eyed little boy. What a beautiful addition to our family. We love you guys!!

Hannah said...

He is very cute & adorable. Congrats!

Kristi said...

Wow, he's cute! He has such expressive eyebrows. Our boys didn't like tummy time much either, but they've learned to enjoy it. I love Luke's little arms. Enjoy him while he's little because they grow up too fast! I know everybody says that, but now I know it's true.

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

SO DARLING!!! I'm glad you are doing well

Amanda said...

He is adorable! I can't wait to see him again, we need to get together soon!

Amy said...

What a sweetheart! He is precious!

Winter said...

Oh he is so cute. I love his dark hair.

Cherie said...

he is sooo cute says his grrrrr

ThePalmers said...

Sorry for the mass "commenting" everyone, but check out the HHS friends get together at

http://palmerparty.blogspot.com/2008/11/we-miss-old-friends.html

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. I can't believe he's already one month old! I love his nose and chin and all that fuzzy hair. It's so cute. I can't figure out who he looks like yet though.
I think that the horrors of tummy time are pretty universal :(.

Alishia said...

Until my babies smile, I feel so taken for granted. You don't get to sleep, can't seem to find time to shower, and the house goes to pot, yet your little baby doesn't seem to appreciate anything you are doing.

Then they smile at you for the first time and it is all the "thanks" you need. Wait until he says, "Mama" or "I love you". It will bring tears to your eyes. He is such a cutie!!