Friday, October 17, 2008

Luke's First Week

Luke just turned one week old. He has been such a great baby. He is a good sleeper at night and we have so much fun playing during the day. I love being a stay-at-home mom! Here are a few pictures from his first week:


Sleeping with Dad

Great Aunt Sani and Great Uncle Brad


Luke's friend Kalil


Listening to a sports podcast with Dad


Luke's girlfriend Julie

Luke's first doctor's appointment


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Hope you are doing well!! I think our kids go to the same doctor. :-)

Kari Whiting said...

ok so i know this may sound a little weird but i came across your blog and was racking my brain as to how i knew you guys, then i remembered, you used to live in the sunrise apartments. we were the managers there. exciting to see your new baby boy. we have two little guys and they are a blast. hope you are doing well and congrats!!
kari

Winter said...

Michelle, he is adorable!!! I want to see pictures of his nursery. When you get the time. :)

Melissa said...

What a handsome little man! Thanks, Rob for sharing your new baby and letting him come see his auntie Melissa. I can't wait to meet him!