Thursday, October 9, 2008

Conference Time

Conference was great this year. Best one yet (as they all are). I loved all the talks and comments directed to young mothers on enjoying every moment with their children. After each conference we enjoy the Neville (Rob's mom's side of the family) FHE where we discuss the talks. Below is a pic from our Sunday FHE, and yes I am the huge pregnant girl on the end.

2 comments:

James & Tara Huish said...

Hi Michelle & Rob!

I was so excited to find your blog! Are you reall do in 7 days?! That's crazy! Rob, it seems like your Mom just told me that you guys were expecting! Went fast for me, but probably way to long for you guys! It was so fun to catch up on your guys's life! Too bad we never did that darn get together while Annie and I were in AZ! If only! Someday we'll do it! Well, I hope everything goes great with the baby and hopefully the next post will be of the baby! I'll check up on you guys!

Tara

Anonymous said...

You look great! Sounds like a fun FHE. I can't wait to see pictures of Luke!