Wow Michelle! You look great! I just found your blog and was excited that I get to catch up with what was going on with you guys. I didn't even know what you were having until tonight. I'm so excited that you're joining me with a little boy. They're lots of fun!
You look so good! I love the hottness of your hair, and your pretty eyes, thin arms...I could go on! It's great to see you in the ol' blog-o-sphere! I'm glad that you found me. So many fond memories! Love ya!
Wow! Congratulations on the baby! I was looking at Jessie Pond's blog, and saw your name. The last time I had checked your blog was when you were getting on the blogging bandwagon, and then I forgot after that. Your blog looks excellent. And happy (belated) birthday. Darcy just turned 24 on 7/9/08 as well. Darcy and I were talking about you the other day, lamenting the fact that we didn't hang out as much as we could have. When we get back to Phoenix (we're currently in Logan for my MBA), we'll have to look you up again. Until then, we'll check your blog, and feel free to check ours. Cheers!
We are happily married and loving life. We love chasing after our crazy son Luke and cuddling with our sweet daughter Harper. This year marks the 6th anniversary of our marriage, and it also marks the 10th anniversary of our first date. It has been fun growing up with my best friend and building our life together.
I am trying to take time to recognize the joy of simple moments with my children. Each Simple Moment post is an ordinary event I want to capture so that I can remember it long after they no longer need me tuck them in at night.
11 comments:
Cute! i love baby bumps
Yay for the bump! Hot mamma! You always look so picture perfect.
Love it! You look so good!
Wow Michelle! You look great! I just found your blog and was excited that I get to catch up with what was going on with you guys. I didn't even know what you were having until tonight. I'm so excited that you're joining me with a little boy. They're lots of fun!
Love the bump!
And you look adorable...so cute!
You look so good! I love the hottness of your hair, and your pretty eyes, thin arms...I could go on! It's great to see you in the ol' blog-o-sphere! I'm glad that you found me. So many fond memories! Love ya!
Michelle!!
Wow! Congratulations on the baby! I was looking at Jessie Pond's blog, and saw your name. The last time I had checked your blog was when you were getting on the blogging bandwagon, and then I forgot after that. Your blog looks excellent. And happy (belated) birthday. Darcy just turned 24 on 7/9/08 as well. Darcy and I were talking about you the other day, lamenting the fact that we didn't hang out as much as we could have. When we get back to Phoenix (we're currently in Logan for my MBA), we'll have to look you up again. Until then, we'll check your blog, and feel free to check ours. Cheers!
i agree...very cute bump!
Very cute bump! Says Grr
you look great! The home Stretch! I'm way excited for you!!!
Post a Comment