Sunday, March 23, 2008

If you want something done, you have to do it yourself!

I have been bugging our manager to get our floors redone ever since we moved in. Finally I decided to take the matter into my own hands and do them myself (probably got this trait from my handy Dad). My good buddies at home depot told me how to redo the floors and everything that I needed. Both the kitchen and bathroom combined only took me about six hours and my manager paid me for the supplies and my time (not bad money, maybe I should think about doing flooring full-time). The floors look so much better and I have to admit that I feel a sense of accomplishment completing the task.


5 comments:

Heather Weir said...

Congratulations on the floor! It does look good. You need to come over sometime for lunch again. and bring Brian as well.

Anonymous said...

So impressed! Do you want to come over to my house? We have a screened in patio that needs some new floor.

Amy G. said...

totally impressed! it looks great. i can't believe i've still never been to a single one of your many apartments (at least it seems like you guys are always moving!). maybe it's time for an invite???

Melissa said...

You are a super peel and sticker! It looks great... we will have to see it next time we are in town- maybe Davis can break it in for you and color some permanent marker snowman on it for you.

Jeni Everett said...

Hey Michelle,
My computer has been in and out so I couldn't leave a message earlier. I am so happy to hear from you. I hope you are doing well. Your floor looks lovely! We should get together some time and hang out. SEe you later.
Jeni